Cloud Computing Consultancy Management
Utilising our comprehensive experience with Cloud computing using Microsoft 365 for non-profit, we provide a new approach that guarantees the delivery of all IT Services, projects and products.
Specialising in the charity, non-profit and voluntary sector; whether you’re looking at the cloud computing for the first time, at the early stages of cloud adoption, or planning a major migration project, Inspire CRM will work with you to ensure your cloud strategy is the right one.
We will take you through the entire process from identifying your requirements through migration and implementation to testing and training ensuring a smooth transition to your new platform.
With cloud computing stay connected to your colleagues and the people you serve
Simplify the way you work together with powerful communication tools.
- Keep people connected. Connect even more easily with a unified contact card that brings together SharePoint, Facebook, and LinkedIn updates and lets you start an IM, call, or video chat with just a click.
- Online document storage. Provide IT-managed online storage to everyone at your nonprofit with SkyDrive Pro. Store documents in the cloud and share with others—even outside your organization.
- Hold multi-party HR meetings. Work together anywhere with conferencing that includes advanced sharing, note taking, and annotations.
- Help protect your data. Get peace of mind with a 99.9% uptime SLA, continuous data backups, robust disaster recovery capabilities, globally redundant data centers, and no scanning of email or files for advertising.
Experience Office virtually anywhere
Provide your staff with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can stay productive wherever their work calls them.
- Office Web Apps. Free enhanced Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote Web Apps allow you to work across multiple devices, right from a browser. Multiple users can work on the same document together.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don’t have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Microsoft account, so you can quickly pick up where you left off from any device.
Flexible and low cost
Office 365 provides the flexibility you need to run your nonprofit the way that works best for you.
- Unified admin experience. Easily manage Office 365 services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Free up valuable resources. Reduce costs and free up time associated with deployment, maintenance, and management of on-premises servers, providing more time for IT to focus on project-related workloads.
- Low cost. Office 365 for Nonprofits is available as a donation to qualifying nonprofit organizations and through deeply discounted rate plans, depending on your needs.
For further information contact us